Service Desk Manager
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking a Service Desk Manager to oversee our Level 2 and Level 3 Service Desk Technician team, and to help desk objectives as a part of the Customer Success team at Electric. You will be providing leadership and management of a technical service desk that supports our IT Service solutions. If you are passionate about IT startups and eager to grow/develop a support team, apply today!
- Oversee Level 2 and Level 3 Service Desk team with a focus on providing a quality experience for our customers.
- Serve as point of information and direction for questions or inquiries from Service Desk Technicians
- Effectively address urgent user and system problems escalated to management.
- Manage escalation procedures and ensure that the highest service levels are maintained
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Level 2 and Level 3 team, setting specific customer service standards.
- Develop and update training material for new and existing Technicians.
- Mentor and develop team growth by identifying areas for improvement and pathways to advancement.
- Facilitate conflict resolution when necessary between staff, clients and management
- Conduct team meetings, communicate recommendations for improvement as necessary, and provide status reporting to the Service Desk Director
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field experience
- CompTIA A+, Network+, and CCNA certifications preferred
- 3-5 years experience mentoring and leading a support team
- Experience managing a high volume, high velocity team in a growth environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Familiar with Salesforce
- Superior troubleshooting skills and ability to quickly learn new systems
- Must be able to occasionally work outside of core hours, as business conditions necessitate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to motivate, develop, and direct team members
- Demonstrated commitment to quality client support and customer satisfaction