Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join us at Electric! You will report to the VP of People and support our Recruiters in growing the Electric team. After closing our Series A earlier this year, we have grown rapidly in both revenue and headcount. Currently, our team is hiring across all departments (Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales Operations and IT). If you are interested in a recruiting career and have exceptional customer service skills, come join us!!
- Team player attitude while supporting our Recruiters in building the fast growing team at Electric
- Assist in sourcing qualified candidates through LinkedIn, Indeed , Angellist and other job boards
- Liaise with hiring managers to develop a strong understanding of our open roles and accurately target candidates
- Create eye-catching job postings that attract top talent
- Schedule and manage logistics for phone and on site interviews with candidates
- Manage a high- volume candidate pipeline of candidates for a variety of open positions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-driven with superior organizational skills
- Customer Service experience is a must
- Phenomenal verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to adapt to change
- Expertise with time management and multitasking