Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking a knowledgeable and creative Junior Designer with entrepreneurial instincts and a desire to develop projects from ideation to production. As a Junior Designer at Electric, you will be joining a tight-knit and passionate team of creatives. You'll have the freedom to implement your own ideas and have a meaningful impact on our brand.
- Develop and execute visual elements of branded content
- Create presentations in Keynote and PowerPoint
- Aid in the ideation and development of content campaign through design, photo editing, data visualization, and quality management
- Collaborate inter-departmentally on design initiatives
- Develop and Enforce brand style guide and best practices
- Adapt and evolve Electric’s visual style.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in graphic design
- Robust knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe XD, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects and Illustrator
- Strong eye for design principles and details, and an ability to apply these principles across a variety of digital mediums