Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
This role is our first leadership recruiter to join Electric here in our NY office, reporting to the VP of People. Working as part of a small team that is responsible for developing and executing a recruiting strategy, you’ll manage the full-cycle recruiting process for our organization. You’ll create a candidate experience that gives genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to work here. After closing our Series A earlier this year, we have grown rapidly in both revenue and headcount. Currently, our team is hiring across all departments (Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales Operations and IT).
- Be a hiring expert- structuring interviews and training the hiring team with best practices
- Increase Electric employer brand to build a strong pipeline of potential candidates
- Source active and passive candidates from relevant networks and databases through networking and research
- Running process beginning to end with potential candidates (sourcing through offer)
- Build ongoing programs and help design an structured interview process and coach hiring managers on how to execute a search.
- Champion our employee referral program
- Be the main contact person to all candidates- from sourcing to offering, to ensure a great candidate experience
- Maintain our CRM, regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data
Design and lead company-wide trainings; assist in crafting company policies including but not limited to HR on-boarding + off-boarding procedure and formal review protocol; implement team and culture building activities
- 1-2 years recruiting experience
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Incredible attention to detail, written and verbal communication