Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
This role is our first Technical Recruiter to join Electric here in our NY office, reporting to the VP of People. You will be the epic-center of our technical roles, managing both all of internal recruiting efforts, but managing of external contractors and vendors as well. Working as part of a small team that is responsible for developing and executing a recruiting strategy, you’ll manage the full-cycle technical recruiting process for our organization. You’ll create a candidate experience that gives genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to work here. After closing our Series A earlier this year, we have grown rapidly in both revenue and headcount. Currently, our team is hiring across all departments and this role will specifically focus on our open technical /IT positions.
- Be a hiring expert- structuring interviews and training the tech/IT hiring team with best practices
- Increase Electric employer brand to build a strong pipeline of tech/IT candidates
- Source active and passive software engineers, data scientists and project managers from relevant networks and databases through networking and research
- Running process beginning to end with potential candidates (sourcing through offer)
- Build ongoing programs and help design a structured interview process and coach hiring managers on how to execute a search.
- Be the main contact person to all tech/IT candidates- from sourcing to offering, to ensuring a great candidate experience
- Maintain our CRM, regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data
- 2-3 years technical recruiting experience, preferably in a technology or startup environment
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong project management skills and are hyper organized
- Strong written and verbal communication