Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you a leader, seeking an opportunity that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Electric is looking for a SDR Manager to lead, coach, and motivate a team of highly ambitious Sales Development Representatives who are focused on building sales pipeline, achieving individual and team quotas, and mastering their sales craft to become the next class of Account Executives.
You will be a key member of our Sales Leadership team, responsible for managing a growing team across multiple regions, building and executing initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand Electric’s reach.
This role serves two primary functions—drive revenue and develop talent. You’ll partner closely with marketing on demand generation programs and our sales leadership team to create comprehensive sales training programs. This role reports directly to our SVP of Revenue.
- Lead and support a rapidly growing team of SDRs in our New York Office
- Support the growth of the SDR team through recruiting, hiring, and onboarding
- Develop and hold regular training sessions focused on cold-calling, messaging, prospecting, and objection handling
- You'll be a coach to your team by actively participating and listening in on sales calls, providing feedback, and holding weekly 1:1's
- Oversee day-to-day activity of all SDR team members and monitor performance goals while providing individualized feedback
- Assist in creating and maintaining enablement-related content
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvements
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of Electric, our value proposition, clients, and the competitive landscape
- You’ll take an active collaboration role with our demand gen team and marketing
- You’ll work closely with the Sales leadership team to develop training programs
- You’ll launch the sales career of Sales Development Representatives into consultative, new business sales roles at Electric
Skills & Abilities:
- You have 2+ years of sales development management experience—You’ve done this job before, know best practices, and know what it takes to build a successful SDR team
- You have experience managing inbound lead flow through Salesforce
- You're a coach at heart and see this as a real opportunity to groom SDR's into successful AE's
- You have a proven desire to win, eagerness to learn, and ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- You have outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, glass-half-full mentality
Electric is a Series B startup backed by GGV, Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.