Business Development Manager
Electric is a Series A startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
Electric is hiring a Business Development Manager to work hand-in-hand with our VP of Growth and Strategic Partnerships. As Electric’s BDM, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing meaningful strategic partnerships while effectively utilizing internal resources to implement deals. Through the partnerships you’ve built, your goal will be to drive qualified business into Electric’s sales pipeline.
- Sign monthly recurring revenue deals and achieve quarterly revenue goals while maintaining revenue quality standards
- Closing and implementing deals with complex deal structures
- Cross functional internal engagements to accomplish successful partnership launches
- Measure and report on profitability and strategic outcomes of partnership channels using data to drive decisions
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience in business development
- Proven track record of securing partnerships and driving sales (startup experience a plus)
- Clear understanding of the SMB ecosystem, major players, and how systems can be connected
- Autonomous hunter
- Persuasive speaker and master objection handling
- Receptive to constant change
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and networking skills
- Comfortable with friendly friction
- Self-directed & able to multi-task and re-prioritize quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management experience