Salesforce (SFDC) Administrator
Electric is a Series A startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
Electric is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to serve as one of the key go-to persons between Sales, Client Support and Operations, assisting all teams in the organization and getting the most out of the CRM and systems. Your number one priority will be working to support Electric’s Sales Operations team and meeting the business priorities set out by the Director. We are looking for an organized, tech-savvy, intellectually curious candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly. If you’re eager to resolve challenging issues with effective problem solving skills, apply today!
- Be the initial “face” of Electric’s internal Salesforce team
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other tasks
- Help manage overall customer onboarding process and work closely with the Sales and Client Support team to ensure seamless onboarding for all new hires.
- Help develop and implement industry leading onboarding processes that delight new customers
- Work closely with business owners/decision-makers/executives to understand their needs and get them setup for success with Electric’s services
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance and Client Support throughout the onboarding process to ensure user success, data cleanliness and overall CRM health
- Manage SFDC integrations across all business units
- This person will own the entire Salesforce instance and be accountable to all changes, direction and needs of the platform
- Bachelor’s Degree, 1-2 years in Salesforce Administration
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud experience required
- Extreme attention to detail and meticulously organized
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and strong sense of urgency
- Experience with Slack, Hubspot, and Demandtools is a plus