We are seeking a Product Marketing professional to join us as a key member of the team. This position is a great combination of strategic and hands-on responsibilities. Candidates for this role must be able to create compelling messaging and story-telling that uniquely positions Electric in the market through content generation activities, competitive analysis, and the creation and delivery of sales enablement assets. If you are a creative, results-oriented and data-driven marketer who thrives in a role that requires initiative and a “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude we’d love to hear from you!
- Design resources, aesthetically aligned with our voice for internal and external resources
- Assist in establishing the product marketing strategy and priorities for product marketing
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our existing and expanding products in the marketplace
- Create product collateral to be utilized cross-functionally throughout the organization (demos, presentations, etc.)
- Identify target customers, their needs, and how our products meet those needs
- Monitor competitive landscapes/positioning and market trends
- Plan the launch of new products
- Drive post-launch marketing programs to scale product growth
- Develop content for use in blogs, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and digital assets (ebooks, infographics, etc.)
- 3+ years of Product Marketing experience working for a digital advertising or software company
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of product strategy, building brand awareness, growth marketing and strong analytical skills
- Organized, proactive multitasker
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.