Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking a Data Analyst to join the Data Science and Engineering team. The Data Analyst will work closely with other teams to understand their processes and goals, and provide thoughtful analysis, metrics, and tools to drive decision-making. The Data Analyst will be a key role, situated at the intersection of business strategy and data science, with room to grow professionally in either direction.
- Influence decision-making at Electric by providing thoughtful data analysis and communicating results.
- Partner with the Product, Engineering and Operations teams to define key performance indicators, and incorporate data into their day-to-day processes.
- Build dashboards using SQL to create visibility into the success of Electric’s products and business processes.
- Design experiments and perform research to measure the impact of product decisions.
- Create internal resources and customer-facing assets based on Electric AI’s data.
- Take on other strategic, technical, or data science projects to help Electric grow quickly and efficiently while delighting our customers.
- 2-5 years of combined post-undergrad job experience and education. Degree in CS, math, or a hard science is a plus.
- Experience in a highly analytical business role (e.g. finance/consulting), or any other quantitative or engineering role.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases.
- Familiarity with a data science scripting language like Python, R, or Julia.
- Experience with Excel, as well as BI tools (e.g. Periscope, Chartio, Looker, Tableau).
- Intellectually driven, with an knack for creative problem solving and getting things done.
- Service oriented, with strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Note: applicants must be eligible for employment in the United States, as Electric AI will not sponsor work visas for this position.