VP of Marketing
Electric is a Series A startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking an engaging marketing leader to head branding and direct marketing initiatives. As VP of Marketing at Electric, you will position the company for high growth through: paid marketing, SEO, content, events, channel partnerships, and more. You'll partner with sales, product, client success, and engineering to optimize the go to market strategy. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to build out a marketing team and impact the business early on. If you’re a strategic thinker with excellent analytic skills and a creative mind, apply today!
- Generate and nurture leads for the Electric sales team among target SMB customers leveraging a variety of strategies and tactics including but not limited to email, paid digital, PR, social and content marketing.
- Create effective campaigns, including everything involved in creating an innovative and successful online marketing approach: landing pages, email campaigns, digital ads, and more to ensure healthy click and conversion metrics.
- Create strategies and design outreach to leverage team event presence and speaking engagements to drive leads and prospect meetings.
- Set and measure KPIs for success in marketing, and evaluate performance analytics in order to develop and recommend new and optimized strategies while being budget effective.
- Oversee reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is used at the executive and board-level.
- Manage a team of freelancers and consultants to start, and make the right hires over time to build the team.
- Create a brand image that attracts clients and employees to Electric
- Create and execute external social strategy
- Partner with creative resources to develop brand assets for lead generation
- Create and execute SEO and SEM strategy to ensure the highest brand and key term rankings across search and social
- Develop PR strategy for the Electric brand
- Create and Manage content strategy for presence and lead generation
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years branding and direct marketing experience that includes developing and executing branding and acquisition strategies.
- Demonstrated experience running email, paid search, content and social marketing.
- Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics and other performance measurement and marketing automation tools (Marketo, Pardot, etc.); Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce a plus.
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytics, written and verbal skills with an eye for creating engaging presentations and reports.