Level I Service Desk Technician - Triage Support
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
This position will report to the Director of Help Desk Support in our NYC Headquarters. As the first point of contact for our end users, you are responsible for responding to all inquiries within a 10 minute window and working to appropriately route the issue to the correct person. This team is fast-paced, energetic and consistently working directly with end customers to solve pressing issues quickly, or get the right person involved to do so fast. If you have excellent customer service skills and are eager to grow in the IT field, apply today!
- Responsible for hitting a SLA time of 10 minutes.
- Must be able to provide exceptional customer service.
- Work as a team player
- Responsible for routing issues or escalations to the correct support level.
- Responsible for ask probing questions to determine what the root issue is.
- Must be able to understand and possibly handle any level 1 support issues.
- Incredible written communication
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Desire to learn new technology
- 1+ years of relevant technical experience
- Works well under pressure
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize task
- Must have the ability to document work via a proprietary ticketing system.