Level 3 Support - Networking & Servers
Electric is a Series A startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking a Networking & Servers support professional to join our Customer Success team. This position will provide level 3-4 support to Electric’s customers, while maintaining excellent communication, technical support and resolution tracking in an efficient and effective manner. If you have strong networking & servers support experience along with great customer service, apply today!
- Coordinate and/or perform remote fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- First line help desk; resolve level 3-4 issues in a Mac OS and Windows environments
- Troubleshoot hardware & accurately determine fixes
- Remotely troubleshoot issues relating to hardware and software (typically Mac OS, Apple, Google for Work, Cisco Meraki, Dropbox etc.)
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests
- Research issues and resolves technical problems
- Implement and maintain operational documentation and procedures
- Issue the daily operations status report and project status reports as required
- Complete technical and special projects as assigned
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional ability to multitask
- Experience using Apple hardware, Mac OS, Google (G-Suite)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- College degree from accredited four-year institution or relevant technical experience
- Previous customer support, sales or technology experience a plus