Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As an Account Manager at Electric, you’ll be in charge of managing, developing and growing customer relationships using systematic account management and forecasting. You will work to ensure timely account renewals, identify possible churns, provide product optimization and recognize opportunities to provide additional services while providing excellent customer service. This is a phenomenal opportunity to take on business-critical responsibilities for a fast-growing NYC startup!
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly customer health metrics and devise action plans required to hit agreed-upon customer satisfaction goals
- Proactively identify customer needs and develop/implement repeatable action plans that can be used across the entire customer-base
- Analyze client usage, reports and account history to identify high-potential accounts for upselling and churn risks for proactive engagement
- Maintain Salesforce records on client history and interactions
- Work directly with customers to resolve service quality issues, and communicate suggestions and changes internally for implementation
- Coordinate customer support requests with appropriate internal teams
- Provide training on how best practices for levering Electric IT support through calls, virtual meetings, and when appropriate, in-person presentations
- Communicate updates on product functionality and practical tips to clients
- Manage numerous deadlines for contract renewals and upsells
- Report back to company leadership on key KPIs and benchmarks. Aid in the ongoing development and management of new KPIs.
- Gather and effectively communicate client feedback, risks/opportunities, suggestions and ideas to Management
- Directly responsible for overall revenue, retention, and NPS within your book of business
- Ability to work independently and effectively handle numerous and simultaneously competing priorities
- A motivated self-starter, with proven abilities to take ownership of difficult projects and see them through to successful completion
- Great attitude with an emphasis on teamwork and problem-solving
- Familiarity with B2B software, business operations, basic customer-facing rapport-building skills is a must
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in account management
- 1+ years of B2B experience a must
- Knowledge of Salesforce management preferred
- Bachelor's degree from four-year university, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with IT a major plus