Electric is a Series A startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As Account Manager at Electric, you’ll be in charge of establishing positive and productive rapport with our largest customers, working with our internal teams to develop repeatable processes, and own a book of business that will grow substantially over time. This is a phenomenal opportunity to take on business-critical responsibilities for a fast-growing NYC startup!
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly customer health metrics and devise action plans required to hit agreed-upon customer satisfaction goals
- Proactively identify customer needs and develop / implement repeatable action plans that can be used across the entire customer-base
- Work directly with customers to resolve service quality issues, and communicate suggestions and changes internally for implementation
- Report back to company leadership on key KPIs and benchmarks. Aid in the ongoing development and management of new KPIs.
- Interface with both product and operations teams to assist in the product development cycle.
- Directly responsible for overall revenue, retention and NPS within your book of business
- Strong phone presence/credibility
- Strong ability to de-escalate a conversation (similar to above)
- Strong problem solving
- Strong task/time management
- Strong ability to multi-task/prioritize and ability to organize those priorities
- Technically inclined and self-motivated
- Previous technical knowledge preferred but not required
- Proven ability to multi-task and make clear, thoughtful decisions with many things going on at once
- A motivated self-starter, with proven abilities to take ownership of difficult projects and see them through to successful completion
- Great attitude with an emphasis on teamwork and problem-solving
- Familiarity with B2B software, business operations, basic customer-facing rapport-building skills is a must
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3 years of relevant account management experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year university
- Previous customer support, sales or technology experience a plus