Enterprise Account Executive
Electric is a Series A startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Are you seeking a career as part of a world-class sales team in a fast-paced environment that allows you to thrive at one of the world’s fastest growing companies? Do you want to have tremendous impact on that growth? Electric is seeking high energy, driven professionals with exceptional sales instincts and business acumen to join our Enterprise Sales team.
You are a creative, passionate, and self-driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. You are a self starter with a track record of success. You are comfortable working in a fun, dynamic environment and have a competitive spirit. Most importantly, you are excited about sales, building an incredible brand, and developing in an impactful and fast-growing organization.
You will be the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key Executives in your territory. You will be the first impression for the entire company and a driving force behind Electric’s continued acceleration. You’ll be responsible for building and executing initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand Electric’s reach.
Skills & Abilities:
- Experience closing $100K - $250K+ deals with multiple decision makers
- Coachability, flexibility, grit & determination
- Strong interpersonal skills, glass-half-full mentality
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- 5+ years of successful selling experience across large organizations
- Familiarity with B2B software and technology