Electric is a Series A startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
Electric is looking for an Onboarding Specialist to serve as one of the key go-to persons between Sales and Customer Support, assisting new clients with their account setup and initial training. Your number one priority will be working to ensure Electric’s clients’ success with our IT services. We are looking for an organized, tech-savvy, intellectually curious candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly. You will be helping our customers and building industry leading processes for customer setup and education.
- Be the initial “face” of Electric’s IT services to clients.
- Help manage overall customer onboarding process and work closely with the Sales and Customer Support team to ensure seamless onboarding for all new Electric customers.
- Help develop and implement industry leading onboarding processes that delight new customers.
- Resolve challenging and complicated issues with effective problem solving skills
- Work closely with business owners/decision-makers/executives to understand their needs and get them setup for success with Electric’s services
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance and Customer Support throughout the onboarding process to ensure client success.
- Provide high-quality support to clients through phone, chat and email as needed
- Extreme attention to detail and meticulously organized
- Ability to multitask
- Maintain a professional manner with clients at all times
- Relentless problem-solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and strong sense of urgency
- Bachelor's Degree, 3+ Years in Customer Service, or Onboarding Role.
- Experience with Slack, Apple computers, G-Suite a plus.