Electric.AI is a customer-centric technology company. Our mission is to turn the Managed Service Provider model on its head by providing a full-service, automated IT experience in a remote environment. We are geared toward providing real-time tech support to small and mid-sized businesses through self-service tools, human support agents and a strong network of partners. We are backed by phenomenal investors, have an awesome team, and are looking for our next great team member.
Building a technology-powered organization is essential to our success. We are seeking an experienced and creative Software Engineer with entrepreneurial instincts and a desire to build something from the ground up. As an Electric engineer, you will be joining a tight-knit and passionate team of builders. You will take ownership of products and features from start to finish. You will build robust and service-oriented IT solutions to our unique problems of scale, security, and reliability. We use open source technologies like Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and Redis in a scalable microservices architecture. As an engineer here, you'll have the freedom to implement your own solutions and have a meaningful impact on our product. We want someone who is passionate about writing quality, elegant, and performant code.
- Collaborate on designing, architecting, building, testing, and maintaining world-class IT software
- Work closely with product managers to build products that best support internal and external users
- Build a technical infrastructure capable of supporting a rapidly expanding organization in terms of employees and users
- Anticipate the user experience and contribute to the entire product development process, including spec development and automated QA
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years of software development experience and the ability to learn quickly
- A methodical and analytical mindset with a strong work ethic
- Ego-less nature, excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with agile processes and passion for automated testing
- Ability to work in a complex environment and prioritize among competing demands
- High empathy for end-users and a proven ability to "finish"
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Electric is not currently offering immigration sponsorship at this time. Relocation to New York is available for the right candidate.