Associate Product Manager
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners, and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
Electric AI is a customer-centric technology company. Our mission is to turn the Managed Service Provider model on its head by providing a full-service, automated IT experience in a remote environment. We are geared toward providing real-time tech support to small and mid-sized businesses through self-service tools, human support agents and a strong network of partners. We are backed by outstanding investors and have an awesome team in the heart of the West Village!
We are looking for an awesome Associate Product Manager to join our team. As an APM, you will be working with customers, product managers, and engineers to define, plan, execute, and deliver extraordinary products for our customers. You will have the freedom to define the product vision and requirements that will increase engagement and growth. We want a team member who is eager to learn, visionary, creative, and passionate about providing users with exceptional experiences.
- 2+ years of technology experience, preferably in product management
- Proven ability delivering highly successful products
- Have successfully worked in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Empathize with customers to identify significant challenges
- Advocate for product ideas with data supporting your recommendations
- Prioritize features based on research, data analysis, and product vision
- Breakdown complex ideas into clear and consumable user stories
- Collaborate with engineers to continuously deliver new features and product enhancements
- Track and deliver products and features against deadlines
- Thoroughly test features before deployment
- Self-starter who works independently in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Capable of working as part of a diverse team environment
- Possess strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Highly creative, technical and innovative
- Detail oriented with tireless attention to the strategic picture of the business
- Effective and clear communicator
- Great teammate who is positive, personable, and persuasive
- You are open to feedback and are eager to learn and grow professionally
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Electric is not currently offering immigration sponsorship at this time. Relocation to New York is available for the right candidate.