The Behavioral Health Therapist will provide behavioral health services to Eleanor Health patients facing challenges associated with substance use disorder. The Behavioral Health Therapist will collaborate with the rest of the care team to help each patient achieve their goals.
- Conduct behavioral health assessments for all new patients
- Manage the treatment of patient psychiatric, psychosocial, physical health-related and behavioral health needs throughout the patient’s treatment journey
- Conduct individual and group therapy sessions with patients
- Coordinate with external behavioral health treatment facilities to coordinate care when necessary
- Proactively identify methods to improve patient outcomes
- Fully licensed LCSW in the state of Louisiana
- Masters degree in psychology, counseling, social work, family therapy, or related field
- Working knowledge of evidence-based treatments for behavioral health conditions
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with exceptional active listening abilities
- Experience in a collaborative team environment
- Mission driven and motivated to join an organization that will transform the way we deliver accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the opioid use disorder space
- Are currently authorized to work for any US employer
- The ability to be consistently available for scheduled shifts
Compensation & Benefits
The total compensation offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the applicant’s qualifications for the position; years of relevant experience; specific and unique skills; level of education attained; certifications or other professional licenses held; other legitimate, non-discriminatory business factors specific to the position; and the geographic location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will perform the job.
Eleanor Health offers a generous benefits package to full-time employees, which includes:
- Flexible PTO policy and a remote work environment- unplug, relax, and recharge!
- 9 observed company holidays + 3 floating holidays- We encourage you to use the additional 3 floating holidays to accommodate personal beliefs/practices
- Wellness Days - In lieu of “Sick Time” which typically applies only when you are ill, we encourage you to proactively manage your overall wellbeing, both physical and mental, as well as the wellbeing of those who play important roles in your life.
- Fully covered medical and dental insurance plan, with affordable vision coverage.- We are a health first company, and we strive to make our plans affordable and accessible
- 401(k) plan with 3% contribution. We are excited to be able to support the long-term financial well-being of our team in a way that reinforces Eleanor’s commitment to equity.
- Short-term disability- We understand that things happen, we want you to feel comfortable to take the time to get better.
- Family Medical Leave- Eleanor Health’s Paid Family & Medical Leave (“PFML”) is designed to provide flexibility and financial peace of mind for approved family and medical reasons such as the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child, and for serious health conditions that they or a family member/significant other might be facing.
- Wellness Perks & Benefits- Mental Health is important to us and we want our employees to have the accessibility they deserve to talk things through, zen with a mindfulness app, or seek assistance from health advocates.
- Mindfulness App Reimbursement
- 1 year subscription to TalkSpace
- Paid Membership to Health Advocate, One Medical, and Teladoc
- Company paid Life & Accidental Death & Disability- To help provide support and peace of mind to you and your beneficiaries in the event of a catastrophic life event, Eleanor provides company paid Life and AD&D coverage as well as the ability to purchase additional supplemental coverage up to $1M.
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with Medicare, Medicaid, and employers.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time