Reporting to the Lead Physician, the Psychiatrist will lead a healthy, empathic, collaborative, solution-focused culture in the market: Serve as a trusted leadership partner to other market leaders and integrated team member with all frontline team members.
- Provides direct psychiatric care both in-person and via telemedicine
- Works closely with Eleanor Health Clinic Manager and other team members to ensure seamless integration of medical services with whole-person support services
- Contributes to a unique and attractive culture that values mission-orientation, proactive initiative, ethical behavior, and collaboration
- Ensures medical care and documentation are in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations and CARF accreditation standards
- Participates in continuous quality improvement (CQI) initiatives
- Lead a healthy, empathic, collaborative, solution-focused culture in the market
- Supervises APPs
- Serve as a trusted leadership partner to DOps and integrated team member with the remaining members of the team
- Skillfully navigate and guide the team’s effective navigation through the ambiguity and constant change of the start up environment
- Serve as an anchor and trusted go to for day-to-day clinical and medical guidance
- Effectively manage multiple responsibilities with a calm, well-organized approach
- Support tactical market growth initiatives
- On-call required for all full-time medical providers
- M.D., D.O.
- Current active, unencumbered North Carolina medical license
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in in Psychiatry
- BC/BE in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry or Addiction Medicine preferred but not required
- At least one year year in practice
- Completed Graduate Medical Education accredited psychiatry residency
- DATA 2000 Waiver to allow for prescribing MAT preferred.
- Mission driven and motivated to join an organization that will transform the way we deliver accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the substance use disorder
- Ability to work across teams and functions, self-starter who quickly identifies what needs to be done and takes ownership
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking on a variety of tasks, as needed
- Must physically reside in the state of North Carolina
Eleanor Health offers a generous benefits package to full-time employees, which includes:
- Flexible PTO policy and a remote work environment- unplug, relax, and recharge!
- 9 observed company holidays + 3 floating holidays- We encourage you to use the additional 3 floating holidays to accommodate personal beliefs/practices
- Wellness Days - In lieu of “Sick Time” which typically applies only when you are ill, we encourage you to proactively manage your overall wellbeing, both physical and mental, as well as the wellbeing of those who play important roles in your life.
- Fully covered medical and dental insurance plan, with affordable vision coverage.- We are a health first company, and we strive to make our plans affordable and accessible
- 401(k) plan with 3% match. We are excited to be able to support the long-term financial well-being of our team in a way that reinforces Eleanor’s commitment to equity.
- Short-term disability- We understand that things happen, we want you to feel comfortable to take the time to get better.
- Family Medical Leave- Eleanor Health’s Paid Family & Medical Leave (“PFML”) is designed to provide flexibility and financial peace of mind for approved family and medical reasons such as the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child, and for serious health conditions that they or a family member/significant other might be facing.
- Wellness Perks & Benefits- Mental Health is important to us and we want our employees to have the accessibility they deserve to talk things through, zen with a mindfulness app, or seek assistance from health advocates
- Mindfulness App Reimbursement
- 1 year subscription to TalkSpace
- Paid Membership to Health Advocate, One Medical, and Teladoc
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Washington, and Texas delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with Medicare, Medicaid, and employers.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Types: Full-time