Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Florida, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with national and regional payors, employers, and other stakeholders.
An award-winnng culture working towards an important mission – Eleanor Health is a recipient of workplace and innovation awards, including: Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and BuiltIn Boston’s Best Place to Work.
Don’t see a role that’s the perfect match for what you’re looking for? Join our talent community to be considered for future openings and receive occasional updates from Eleanor Health.
At Eleanor Health, we use our “Core 4” values to keep us centered on our goals and to drive good decisions as we break new ground:
- Teamwork - At Eleanor Health teamwork is a collaborative effort, with unified focus on our common goal to help community members live amazing lives.
- Equity - Health equity means that everyone has a fair and just opportunity to be as healthy as possible.
- Harm-Reduction - Helping people where they are, without judgment, stigma, or discrimination.
- Trauma Informed Care - practices that promote a culture of safety, empowerment, and healing.
We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team. If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice, and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal organization for you.
Eleanor Health Medical & Clinical Team Members Consists of:
- Addiction Medicine Physicians
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners/MAT Nurse Practitioners
- Behavioral Health Therapists
- Licensed Practical Nurses & Certified Medical Assistants
- Community Recovery Partners (Peer Support Specialists)
Benefits & Wellness Perks:
- Flexible PTO policy and a remote work environment- unplug, relax, and recharge!
- 9 observed company holidays + 3 floating holidays- We encourage you to use the additional 3 floating holidays to accommodate personal beliefs/practices
- Wellness Days - In lieu of “Sick Time” which typically applies only when you are ill, we encourage you to proactively manage your overall wellbeing, both physical and mental, as well as the wellbeing of those who play important roles in your life.
- Fully covered medical and dental insurance plan, with affordable vision coverage.- We are a health first company, and we strive to make our plans affordable and accessible
- 401(k) plan with 3% match. We are excited to be able to support the long-term financial well-being of our team in a way that reinforces Eleanor’s commitment to equity.
- Short-term disability- We understand that things happen, we want you to feel comfortable to take the time to get better.
- Family Medical Leave- Eleanor Health’s Paid Family & Medical Leave (“PFML”) is designed to provide flexibility and financial peace of mind for approved family and medical reasons such as the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child, and for serious health conditions that they or a family member/significant other might be facing.
- Wellness Perks & Benefits- Mental Health is important to us and we want our employees to have the accessibility they deserve to talk things through, zen with a mindfulness app, or seek assistance from health advocates
- Mindfulness App Reimbursement
- 1 year subscription to TalkSpace
- Paid Membership to Health Advocate, One Medical, and Teladoc
Eleanor Health is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics.