Eleanor is seeking a creative and entrepreneurial individual to lead the strategy and execution of our Therapeutic Content product - ensuring that the resources and digital experiences we deliver to members (and those seeking to learn about us) drive measurable improvements in clinical outcomes, deeper engagement in care, and make it more convenient to access our resources and services on their terms.
Eleanor’s care model is rooted in the belief that our services must be accessible, equitable, convenient, and tailored to the specific needs and preferences of our members. And, whether that care is delivered in person, through a virtual visit, or via self-guided content and clinical resources, there is no one-size-fits-all for making a lasting impact on the health and wellbeing of the individuals and populations we serve.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Head of Therapeutic Content, you will build and lead Eleanor’s Therapeutic Content product offering and play a critical role in enabling Eleanor to achieve aggressive goals by:
- Formalizing a short and long-term Therapeutic Content strategy and roadmap
- Set the vision for the scope and depth of member-facing content offerings - examples could include live or recorded classes, articles, self-assessments, or community generated content
- Organize and align efforts across functions, including Marketing, Product, Medical, and Operations teams to produce and distribute content in concert with other work-streams
- Define and engage the appropriate resources for content development - including working with existing internal teams or external creative, production, or other resources
- Define and execute a complementary provider-facing strategy to ensure that content is able to be incorporated into member care plans by our medical and supporting care teams
- Work with clinical leadership to leverage provider-facing therapeutic content as we seek to expand the reach of our care model and footprint of clinically aligned external care partners
- Leveraging data-driven insights to inform content development and assess ongoing value/impact
- Work with the data and product teams to guide the development of new data sets, metrics, and processes to collect input and feedback to inform our therapeutic content strategy
- Ensure visibility into relevant data and insights across the organization and ensure alignment across leadership and key stakeholders
- Building and Maintaining Eleanor’s Therapeutic Content ecosystem and partnerships
- Identify and socialize opportunities for leveraging partner-generated content and/or collaborating on content development with existing players in the health/wellness space
- Execute partnerships and oversee ongoing success and alignment against defined goals
- Ensuring that Eleanor’s Therapeutic Content supports our Core Four Pillars of Care
- Be on point for making sure that Eleanor’s Therapeutic Content supports our foundational pillars of Equity, Harm Reduction, Trauma Informed Care, and Teamwork
Skills and Fit
- Leadership: You are a natural leader & have experience leading teams of all sizes (yet humble and scrappy enough to roll up your sleeves in the early days of building this function)
- Strategic & analytical thinking: You are able to connect the dots between what you're working on and the overall goals of the business, and think multiple steps ahead. You keep an acute eye on the competitive landscape and understand where we need to be going and how best to leverage our resources to get there (constantly leveraging data to make informed decisions along the way).
- Communication & cross-functional leadership: You thrive in cross-functional environments by delineating roles and responsibilities, over-communicating, listening, and asking questions.
- Navigating ambiguity: You are able to create structure in ambiguity and don’t let a lack of definition stop you from moving things forward.
- Experimentation: You love to try new things – measuring success and quickly pivoting when needed. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can easily recognize when things need to move quickly vs. when to find the “perfect” solution.
- Ownership: You enjoy owning end-to-end processes, understanding that no detail is too small to be significant, and understanding how the details tie into the bigger picture.
- Humble and hungry: You have a high EQ, are open-minded, and compassionate and are always hungry to move the ball forward.
- You have 7+ years of experience in Product, Content Production/Distribution, Creative or Educational Content, or other related roles. You have 3+ years of experience managing teams and you are currently authorized to work for any US employer.
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with national and regional payors, employers, and other stakeholders.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice, and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time