Reporting to VP of Medical Operations, the Supervising Psychiatrist will lead a healthy, empathic, collaborative, solution-focused culture in the market: Serve as a trusted leadership partner to the Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (PMHNPs) in Massachusetts, Ohio, and Washington.
- Provides direct psychiatric care both in-person and via telemedicine
- Works closely with Eleanor Health Clinic Manager and other team members to ensure seamless integration of medical services with whole-person support services
- Contributes to a unique and attractive culture that values mission-orientation, proactive initiative, ethical behavior, and collaboration
- Ensures medical care and documentation are in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations and CARF accreditation standards
- Participates in continuous quality improvement (CQI) initiatives
- Lead a healthy, empathic, collaborative, solution-focused culture in the market
- Serve as a trusted leadership partner to Director of Operations and integrated team member with the remaining members of the team
- Skillfully navigate and guide the team’s effective navigation through the ambiguity and constant change of the start up environment
- Serve as an anchor and trusted go to for day-to-day clinical and medical guidance
- Effectively manage multiple responsibilities with a calm, well-organized approach
- Support tactical market growth initiatives
- Remotely provide clinical supervision to a team of 3 or more PMHNPs providing monthly supervision meetings for case review and quality improvement.
- Respond within 24 hours (except when on vacation) to questions
- Chart/Progress note review as indicated and when requested by medical leadership.
- M.D., D.O.
- Current active, unencumbered Massachusetts medical license
- Active/pending licensure in OH and WA preferred OR willingness to obtain these licenses
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in in Psychiatry
- At least two years in practice including experience supervising advanced practitioners
- Completed ACGME accredited psychiatry residency
- DATA 2000 Waiver to allow for prescribing MAT.
- BC/BE in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry or Addiction Medicine preferred but not required
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Washington, and Texas delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with Medicare, Medicaid, and employers.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Types: Part-Time