Overdose deaths have reached record-breaking highs during the pandemic. Despite the need for care, only one in 10 individuals with a substance use disorder seeks treatment. It’s time for a better solution, particularly one that removes barriers for the nine out of ten people that never get the chance to get better.
Enter Eleanor Health. At Eleanor, we are rethinking treatment for people with mental health and substance use disorders. With harm reduction as one of our foundational values, we serve as the only tech-enabled, evidence-based, whole-person care provider that fosters value-based partnerships with insurance companies. We’ve replicated outstanding outcomes in our growing national footprint.
Our challenge (and why we need you!) is to help us learn more about our prospective community members and help us deliver an experience that supports initial engagement, retention in care and high satisfaction. If you are passionate about creating a thoughtful, compassionate user experience and helping people live amazing lives, come join us! This is an opportunity to be part of a high-visibility team in a nationally cutting edge company that will play a critical role in proving our ability to engage assigned populations in value-based partnerships.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning research, writing interview protocols, and executing UI research through qualitative and quantitative research to create a new understanding of prospective members wants and needs in partnership with our clinical operations, technology/product and population health teams
- Analyze data from qualitative insights including market research, voice of the customer feedback, and heuristic analysis along with quantitative data from surveys, analytics, and A/B testing to determine new connections and create recommendations for the optimization and enhancements of the UX
- Communicate and present research insights to key stakeholders to influence design & development roadmaps, marketing strategies, and engagement strategies
- Support the development of user experience metrics and manage the reporting of these metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Eleanor team members (clinical operations, designers, product manager, engineers, etc.) in user experience improvement initiatives and performance monitoring
- Collect and/or facilitate the collection of national best practice, competitor and market research
- Audit experiences for accessibility improvements and develop and share ADA best practices
- 3+ years of relevant experience in UX research
- Experience with a healthcare or other social engagement organization; familiarity with mental health and/or substance use disorder treatment and recovery is a plus
- Experience with or training in design thinking, behavioral psychology, marketing and quantitative methods
- Experience using industry tools such as Design Thinking, UserTesting, UserInterviews, Respondent, Usability Hub, Qualtrics, Glassbox, Fullstory, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Strong ability to collaborate as well as work independently and manage one’s time
- Comfort working in a change-oriented, measurement-driven environment
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with national and regional payors, employers, and other stakeholders.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice, and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time