We’re looking for a senior software engineer to join a quickly growing team with a culture rooted in kindness, empathy, and product-mindedness. We’re in the early stages of building a new and exciting product to support our clinical team who works tirelessly providing care to our members.
What you’ll do as a senior software engineer:
- Build, deploy, and maintain software running in a HIPAA-compliant production environment.
- Collaborate with the product management team and project stakeholders to design, scope, and implement features.
- Lead software architecture discussions and code reviews.
- Implement reliable, stable, and secure software systems using cloud design patterns.
- Pair program with teammates.
- Achieve operational excellence through process automation, documentation, instrumentation of logs and metrics, monitoring, and alerting.
- Maintain a high level of quality in software through automated testing, profiling, and debugging.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to teammates.
What we expect from you:
- Strong written communication skills.
- Experience working with a product team and leading an engineering team through the full cycle of software development.
- Operated in a contemporary engineering/Agile/Scrum environment.
- High level of empathy and humility.
- 5+ years professional experience as a full-time software engineer.
- Proven experience with TypeScript, React, React Hooks, HTML, CSS, and related technologies.
- Passion for creating UX/UI mockups, prototypes, and writing production ready code.
- Maintaining and extending UI component libraries using tools like Storybook.
- Ability to architect and implement software systems in complex domains.
- Fundamental understanding of the full stack.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and can contribute individually and work effectively on a team.
- Experience working with a remote team.
- Are currently authorized to work for any US employer
- 100% remote friendly (except for quarterly on-site).
- Competitive compensation package with generous employer-contributed medical and dental insurance.
- Flexible environment with an open vacation policy.
- Yearly incentive cash bonus.
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with Medicare, Medicaid, and employers.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time