This is a rare chance to have a significant personal impact in changing the lives of people and communities dealing with the effects of addiction. In this role, you are responsible for setting or modifying appointments, utilizing resources to service the caller, answering general questions, and engaging with individuals who may be struggling with substance use disorders and helping them understand the whole-person care and individualized support that Eleanor Health provides so that they can decide whether Eleanor is right for them. Through these interactions, you will lay the foundation of trust and understanding that lets them know that Eleanor Health is there for them when and if they need us. You will also help guide them to the appropriate Eleanor Health services if they choose to seek our help.
This role will report to Eleanor Director of Central Services. Specifically, you will be asked to:
- Understand Eleanor Health’s care mode and be able to communicate it’s value in a clear, compassionate and non-judgmental way
- Field inbound communications (phone, email and chat) inquiring about the nature of Eleanor Health’s services and qualify patients for Eleanor’s care, register & schedule them with appropriate appointments in EMR.
- Understand how insurance works, including the plans our patients have, and be able to effectively verify insurance eligibility and communicate patient cost sharing responsibility
- Facilitate successful telehealth by processing virtual member intake, helping set up on-line video consultations, communicating with members to remind them about upcoming telehealth sessions and coaching them on accessing their sessions; scheduling future appointments.
- Collaborate in-person and online with other care team members to facilitate the enrollment of new members to Eleanor Health
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Have 3-4 years of customer facing experience, preferably in a contact center or health care setting involving Substance Use Disorder care and recovery
- Are highly empathetic, non-judgmental, open-minded and resilient
- Are experienced and comfortable using technology to research patients, conduct communications and document contacts.
- Build trust quickly and can translate complex concepts such as insurance and care into easily understood conversations that put potential patients at ease.
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills, written communication skills, and active listening abilities
- Are highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to toggle between phone calls, developing letters, documentation, and collaboration with other team members
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborate environment
- Experience with Vonage ACD, Salesforce, and Athena EMR preferred
- Experience using G-Suite Products
- Are currently authorized to work for any US employer
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with Medicare, Medicaid, and employers.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time