Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the Nurse Care Manager will serve as an integral member of the treatment team for individuals with opioid and other substance use disorders. The Nurse Care Manager will be responsible for medical assessments of all patients during intake and will meet with enrolled patients on a regular basis to review and educate them on medication and other health information. The Nurse Care Manager will also be expected to work closely with the Clinic Manager and other team members on a wide variety of administrative and operational tasks to ensure that the clinic runs properly.
- Run medical assessments for all patients during intake process, including interviewing and annotating a patient’s medical history and administering a physical, among multiple other responsibilities
- Complete medication reconciliation during intake and subsequent patient meetings
- Educate patients on medication adherence and additional health information relevant to their specific care plans on a monthly basis
- Support daily operations of the clinic, including making calls to patients, assisting with front desk inquiries, performing urine drug assays, and assisting with bringing patients around the clinic
- Works closely with Eleanor Health Clinic Manager and other team members to ensure seamless integration of medical services with whole-person support services
- Drawing blood & coordinating with exernal labs.
- Contributes to a unique and attractive culture that values mission-orientation, proactive initiative, ethical behavior, and collaboration
- Permanent WA Registered Nurse (RN) license or another Compact State Registered Nurse license valid for practice in WA
- Associates or BSN degree required
- Experience working with substance use disorder and/or opioid use disorder patients is preferred, but not required
- Mission driven and motivated to join an organization that will transform the way we deliver accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the substance use disorder space
- Ability to work across teams and functions, self-starter who quickly identifies what needs to be done and takes ownership
- Located in or willing to relocate to Seattle; able to travel to clinic site on a daily basis
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking on a variety of tasks, as needed
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with Medicare, Medicaid, and employers.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time