Our San Francisco based team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a delightful world-class experience that empowers physicians to deliver phenomenal care to patients. We’ve enjoyed considerable growth and are now looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Product Manager.
Elation is a product-focused company. That means our entire business depends on having an incredible product that our users love. We succeed by creating value in a space that we're privileged to participate in, and our growth is driven by our product's reputation. As a member of the product team you'll be a critical part of Elation, responsible for quickly and elegantly solving problems in care delivery. Your job here will be to lead efforts that make physicians more effective, and patients healthier.
- Own key strategic company KPIs, and craft and drive product roadmap to drive success against them
- Lead a team of engineering and design resources to create impactful new features and product improvements
- Be responsible for establishing and measuring success criteria and metrics
- Manage product communications with our users and internal stakeholders
- 4+ years experience in a product management role, having successfully led product efforts from concept through launch
- An analytical mindset and a hypothesis-based decision maker
- Experience using product feedback mechanisms to influence behavior change
- Ability to juggle competing priorities in a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Enthusiasm about solving problems in healthcare
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong sense of empathy
- Involvement in healthcare in some capacity
- Technical experience in engineering or science, data science, API