Our San Francisco-based team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation: our cloud-based, clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a world-class Electronic Medical Records (EMR) solution that creates an experience of delight and ease for physicians, and that our users love.
Our User Success team ensures that our physicians, staff and patients have a successful Elation experience while advocating for their needs internally. We are looking for an empathetic, organized problem solver to further develop our practice health efforts. As the User Success Manager, you will be responsible for assessing the performance of our practices, refining a proactive relationship management program and ensuring they have a positive experience on the Elation platform.
- Influence key practice health metrics to prioritize our practice health efforts across hundreds of graduated practices
- Manage practice health outreach activities to identify success themes, address concerns and determine actionable next steps
- Prioritize and communicate user insights and needs to our internal teams, including product, implementation, sales and operations
- Identify and make effective changes to processes that need improvements within the team
- Foster trusted relationships with our graduated users by addressing customer service requests through email, phone or screen share
- 3+ years in relationship management, marketing or customer service role that involved cross team collaboration
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing various data sources to produce quality insights
- Confident communicator and skilled negotiator who can deliver a delightful, empathetic user experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to engage with our users remotely
- Detail-oriented problem-solving skills to investigate and address issues
- Highly organized and energized by getting things done; skilled at project management and excellent at multi-tasking