Our San Francisco-based team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation: our cloud-based, clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a world-class Electronic Medical Records (EMR) solution that creates an experience of delight and ease for physicians, and that our users love. We have enjoyed considerable growth and we are now looking for an Implementation Manager to join our team.
As Implementation Manager, you will become an expert in understanding the clinical and operational needs of our physicians and setting them up for success with Elation. By helping our users in their first few crucial months, you’ll gain insights into guiding change within physician practices, crafting Elation to satisfy their needs, and improving our overall user experience. Ideally, you’ve had previous experience in healthcare and combine a deep empathy for users and understanding of the daily workflow of physicians with a relentless commitment to getting things done.
- Work closely with the sales team and deliver the welcome & onboarding experience for new Elation users.
- Serve as advocate and point person to answer any questions or issues a practice has in the first few months of becoming an Elation user. No matter what, you’ll make sure no ball gets dropped.
- Coordinate with team members cross-functionally to ensure that each physician experiences the smoothest transition possible - you’ll work with our sales team for a seamless handoff, our account specialists to provide account setup, integration and data import support, and our product team to coordinate requests with our engineers.
- Provide workshops and create training materials for physicians and staff to facilitate knowledge sharing and best practices.
- Actively monitor experience of users to ensure they’re headed for success; maintain dashboards and reporting to keep track of accounts; and communicate improvements and feature requests to the product team for prioritization.
- 2+ years in implementation, sales or account management, with experience partnering with product & operations teams
- Confident communicator and skilled negotiator; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive about anticipating and addressing issues before they arise
- Highly organized and energized by getting things done; skilled at project management and excellent at multi-tasking
- Deep user empathy and an uncompromising commitment to delivering a delightful customer experience
- A passion for making physicians' lives easier, and any prior experience understanding physician workflow & needs is strongly preferred
- Team player who enjoys the intersection of healthcare & technology and is eager to transform the healthcare experience as we know it