At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual with curiosity to learn new technologies and a deep dream to bring continuous learning and growth to Elastic.
What You Will Do:
You will partner closely with the Director, Global Learning & OD and the business, to develop and deliver a new strategy for our global teams, amplify existing initiatives and programs and help us innovate and think about what is best for now and right for tomorrow as Elastic scales.
You will work closely with our teams to:
- Craft a leadership curriculum ranging across the entire leader lifespan (future leaders, promotions, development etc.) that reinforces our core values and drives a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Design, implement and evaluate leadership programs and learning activities ranging from online learning materials to multi-day leadership and/or skill development workshops
- Global Program management from conception through design, delivery and evaluation
- Assess individual, team and company-wide learning needs, developing impactful and scalable learning opportunities
- Build trust based relationships with leaders, employees, and HR Business Partners across the organization supporting a leader-influenced approach to learning and development
- Identify and embed ordinary and extraordinary learning evaluation metrics and processes across all interventions to ensure a data driven approach when evaluating learning needs and return on investment
- Facilitate learning programs, management and leadership development workshops as needed
- Design, implement and evaluate talent planning, retention and succession management
- Support employee engagement survey and initiatives
- Experiment often and transition quickly from pilot to global programs
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in a learning, talent and/or organizational development role with lots of learnings to bring forward.
- You are thrilled with the idea of experimenting and evaluating to build programs from scratch and consider yourself a strong designer who can implement then scale up.
- You thrive in ambiguity, adapt quickly to a changing environment, take a global view, and know that sometimes laughter is indeed the best solution.
In addition, you have:
- The ability to communicate and influence across all levels of an organization
- Strategic thinking, advising, mentoring, coaching and analytical skills
- Experience at larger, more established organizations, so you know where we're heading and the challenges that await us
- Experience in effectively working with multiple 3rd party vendors
- Good practical knowledge of learning technologies and innovations in learning design
- Articulate and strong written and verbal communication (English)
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.