Elastic is the world's leading software provider for making structured and unstructured data usable in real time for search, logging, security, and analytics use cases. Founded in 2012 by the people behind the Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash open source projects, Elastic's global community has more than 80,000 members across 45 countries, and since its initial release. Elastic's products have achieved more than 100 million cumulative downloads. Today thousands of organizations, including Cisco, eBay, Dell, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, HP, Microsoft, Netflix, The New York Times, Uber, Verizon, Yelp, and Wikipedia, use the Elastic Stack, X-Pack, and Elastic Cloud to power mission-critical systems that drive new revenue opportunities and massive cost savings. Elastic is backed by more than $104 million in funding from Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, and NEA; has headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and Mountain View, California; and has over 400 employees in more than 30 countries around the world.
Elastic is expanding its Sales Development Team to support the explosive adoption of our open source stack and our growing set of commercial products. The Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) play a critical role in developing the top of the sales funnel. The team’s work focuses on engaging with our users to help them successfully navigate their Elastic journey and on generating new business opportunities for our experienced Sales Team.
As an SDR, you will develop and foster a strong technical sales skill set, add immediate and direct value to our revenue growth, and have the opportunity to grow your career (in a variety of directions) at Elastic.
Whether you just finished university or have several years of professional experience, we want people that are creative, passionate, and self-disciplined. You need to have that inherent competitive drive to be a top individual performer while collaborating and thriving within a team environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself. The use cases for Elastic’s products are limitless, and the impact that our technology has on individuals and organizations is inspiring. We’re building something special and sustainable here at Elastic.
- Leverage best practices to develop your own strategy for prioritizing a high volume of inbound interest and appropriate follow-up
- Use Salesforce, social media/news, and prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted messaging
- Communicate with a highly technical Elastic user community to understand their goals and challenges and effectively articulate our value proposition
- Collaborate with our Sales Team and other internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and constant refinement of best practices
- Consistently over-achieve monthly targets of quality opportunities that result in won business
Qualities and Experience
- You are a fluent Swedish speaker
- You thrive in a fast-paced, open environment
- You’re extremely bright and can quickly grasp and articulate new technologies
- You are genuinely curious, with an insatiable desire to ask questions and learn about a very technical product and audience
- You have been successful in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Again, you are creative, passionate, and self-disciplined
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter :)
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.