At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Thanks to our ongoing expansion, we are seeking a Territory Analyst to join our Sales Strategy & Operations team. You will have a chance to create a broad set of expertise supporting our field operations organization in areas like territory management, data management, salesforce administration, and sales reporting.
What you will be doing:
- Administer territories, roles, quotas, and forecasts in Elastic’s Salesforce.com instance. You'll also provide ongoing support for these and other issues for Elastic's field operations team.
- You will collaborate with our marketing and sales development teams to maintain a best-in-class lead routing solution that dynamically enriches and routes leads out to our field teams.
- You will assist with data hygiene and enrichment by helping conduct market research and bi-annual data quality audits to help ensure that the territories our sales team work in are built on rock-solid foundations.
- Become an authority in our sales stack, including Data.com, Clearbit, LinkedIn, LeanData, and Groove, along with research tools for our international teams, to help with field enablement and provide your own subject-matter expertise.
- Build a sales policy and process center of excellence by documenting and optimizing how we go to market.
- You will participate in requirements capturing / feature testing on an as-needed basis for Salesforce.com improvements related to lead management, data quality, territory routing, and our internal helpdesk.
- Participate in annual go-to-market planning, particularly in territory design, disruption analysis, and data enrichment (where needed).
What you bring along:
- 2+ years experience with strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You have an ability to diagnose and take on issues with a customer-first, positive approach.
- You have good interpersonal skills, and you're comfortable interacting with a management team.
- You're an excellent teammate, with the ability to work in a dynamic environment. You're more than capable of balancing your daily tasks along with major projects, and you don’t lose sight of the details.
- You're self-motivated, able to work remotely and independently.
- Strongly Preferred: Salesforce Reporting & Dashboard experience / ADM 101 Certification.
- Preferred: Experience as a business analyst, or in a sales strategy or sales operations role, particularly in the areas of data quality, lead routing and territory management, opportunity or sales process, or providing Salesforce reporting.
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance phenomenal work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid in full parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.