At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for a highly motivated OEM Business Development Director located in APAC, ideally in Singapore, to join our global Business Development organization.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage OEM and MSP partners
- Negotiate, structure, and close OEM and MSP business and legal contracts
- Develop joint GTM plans to help drive OEM sales
- Take responsibility for OEM and MSP bookings financial results on both a new OEM and sell-through basis
What You Bring Along:
- 5-10 years experience managing OEM and MSP relationships
- Energetic, smart, self-directed, and passionate sales professional
- Experience negotiating complex legal agreements and structuring complex business deals
- Understanding of open source, big data technology and how Elastic's technology and an OEM's technology would be combined into a solution
- Preferably a technical background
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
- Fluency in English and one other Asian language (preferably Chinese, Korean or Japanese)
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.