At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team
As Manager, Training Operations APJ at Elastic, you will have the opportunity to work with a tremendous Service and Sales teams, supporting our APJ customer base on their training requirements. You will be making an impact by working with our customers through managing communications, training delivery facilitation, scheduling, and reporting while assisting to develop and implement operational best practices for our growing Education team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage training event planning and delivery for regional public, private, and online training
- Partner closely with our Marketing and Sales teams to measure training demand, promote courses, and meet bookings targets
- Report and present on training performance in areas such as bookings, capacity, and enrollment
- Coordinate training personnel, facilities and materials with information, presentations, recordings and files
- Administer LMS, website, and eLearning resources
- Training logistics such as scheduling, facilities, AV equipment, attendee swag, and meals
- Collaborate with multiple teams and personnel, including internal team members, subject matter experts, guest speakers and customer attendees
- Work with customers and partners via email and phone to answer inquiries, address needs, and resolve issues
What You Bring Along:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a manager for training, marketing or related fields
- Effective leadership of people, teams, and company initiatives
- Team player, ability to work in a fast pace environment with a positive approach, and highly responsive
- Self-initiative with attention to detail and delivering high-quality results
- Strong communication skills while multitasking at a rapid pace
- Competitive pay
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in office
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.