At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Elastic is building up the Elastic Cloud business and is looking for a Cloud Sales Specialist in Singapore looking after the APJ market. You will be a part of a start-up team and play a crucial role in exponential growth for the business. You will help drive meaningful customers to the platform and become a source of knowledge for the entire organization. You will become a subject matter expert for the Elastic Cloud. This will help you gain exposure to the world beyond sales and help you solidify your place in the tech community. We’re building something special and sustainable here at Elastic and we would like you to be a part of it.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage campaigns for the cloud trial business and track trial conversion rates.
- Use Salesforce, social media/news, and prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted messaging
- Communicate with a highly technical Elastic user community to understand their goals and challenges and effectively articulate the value of the cloud offering.
- Become subject matter expert on the cloud offerings and overall market.
- Collaborate with our Sales Team and Territory Managers to assist in the cloud sales in an over-lay function
- Sit in on calls with future clients and explain the elastic cloud offering in detail
- Consistently over-achieve monthly targets of quality opportunities that result in won business.
What You Bring Along:
- You have 2-3 years experience in a technical sales development role.
- You have a deep understanding of what the cloud ecosystem looks like and the potential value SAAS offerings can bring to an organisation.
- You thrive in a dynamic, open environment.
- You’re extremely forward-thinking and can quickly grasp and articulate new technologies
- You are genuinely curious, with an insatiable desire to ask questions and learn about a very technical product and audience.
- You have been successful in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- You are creative, passionate, and self-disciplined
- Asian languages like Mandarin, Korean and Japanese will be a plus
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of university or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.