At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are rapidly growing and hiring for a driven Territory Manager with solid business-to-business experience to expand our footprint with Commercial clients in the Swiss German region of Switzerland.
Our Territory Managers are individual contributors and execute on regional plans, including identification of core customers and mapping the benefits of Elastic's solutions to ensure customers success.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing new business and managing relationships within your region to build and meet customers' demand for Elastics services.
- Creating effective plans for opportunities.
- Forecasting activity and recurring monthly revenue achievement.
- Presenting to C-level executives the value of our Elastic resources.
- Enabling your customers to get business insight into real-time data exploration and provide them with the most advanced open source search and analytics engine available.
What You Bring Along:
- 3-7 years of successful enterprise software sales.
- An optimistic vision for your future and you inspire your colleagues, customers and business partners around you.
- You are known for your operational excellence, ability to effectively manage your own time, and are passionate about leveraging the power of technology to do incredible work.
- You are consultative in relationships with your customers and have the ability to establish trust.
- Ability to communicate with executives and developers alike.
- Business references that can comment positively on the quality of your career.
- Experience selling software products to clients in the Swiss-German region of Switzerland.
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, NoSQL, Search, and Logging products.
We're looking to hire team members invested in realising the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid in full parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off