At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Business Systems Overview
We’re always on the search for amazing people. The Business System Team consists of people who have real passion for what they do and are masters at their craft. We reflect the larger company philosophy, to solve data problems, but focus internally on the systems we build and the internal partners we support. Agile in our processes, we strive to push the boundaries of our best-of-breed platforms to build a world-class systems operation. Our team thinks smart, strategic and scalable, and will push you to do the same.
Our NetSuite Developer will be focused on developing customizations (Suitelets, Suitescript, Workflows, etc) within NetSuite in support of our critical business processes. These processes range from Procurement, Quote to Cash, E-Commerce, Employee Portal, and other custom processes we run on NetSuite. With a team of Engineers, you will be encouraged to grow functionality holistically across the application. As an engineer in the Business Systems Engineering team, you will be in a unique position to collaborate with other platform and integration developers working with other “Best of Breed” applications, including the Elastic Stack.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Creating, documenting, and managing customizations in an agile environment with standard change processes
- Solving business problems by gathering user requirements, designing solutions, developing customizations, testing processes, and final implementation.
- Collaborating with other Elastic engineers and employees to build world class business systems.
What You Bring Along:
- 3+ years of experience with NetSuite development tools (Suitescript, Suiteflow, Suiteflex, etc.).
- Have a knack for listening and interpreting user requirements and then turning them into technical realities.
- Analytical, problem-solving, collaborative skills.
- Experience with Agile development practices and a sprint delivery model
- SuiteCloud and/or SuiteCommerce Development Certification
- Knowledge of CRM solutions (i.e. Salesforce)
- Experience with the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Being awesome <3
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Our search might be focused in certain areas, but we are looking for great talent across the globe/region and we will consider candidates that are not residing in the locations listed below.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.