At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are rapidly growing and looking to hire a seasoned open source individual in India to run strategic accounts for us. Our Sales Directors are individual contributors and execute on regional plans, including identification of core customers and mapping the benefits of Elastic's solutions to solve customers' challenges and ensure customers' success.
Let's Talk if You:
- Have a background in the nuances of selling open source technology
- Can communicate with developers and executives.
- Have a history of repeated success
- Developing new business and being a partner within your region to build and meet customers' demand for Elastics services.
- Helping foster our open source community and grow our commercial offerings
- Forecasting activity and recurring monthly revenue achievement.
- Presenting to C-level executives and developers the value of our Elastic resources.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of successful enterprise software sales.
- Track record of achievement w/ open source companies.
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment - you have an abiding technical curiosity and commitment to growing new markets.
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, NoSql, Search, and Logging products preferred.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.