At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to real-time Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites 1000+ employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for a highly motivated OEM Business Development Director located in the DACH region to join our Business Development organisation.
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage OEM and MSP partners
- Negotiate, structure, and close OEM and MSP business and legal contracts
- Develop joint GTM plans to help drive OEM sales
- Take responsibility for OEM and MSP bookings financial results on both a new OEM and sell-through basis
Desired Experience and Education:
- Energetic, smart, self-directed, and passionate business development professional with OEM experience
- Experience negotiating complex legal agreements and structuring complex business deals
- Understanding of big data technology and how Elastic's technology and an OEM's technology would be combined into a solution
- Experience with MSPs preferred
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
- Bachelor's degree, MBA is a plus
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company with employees in 27 countries (and counting), spread across 18 time zones, speaking over 30 languages, we believe that diversity drives our vibe. Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Target locations: Munich, Germany; Frankfurt, Germany; Berlin, Germany; Dusseldorf, Germany; Stuttgart, Germany; Nuremberg, Germany; Dortmund, Germany; Hanover, Germany; Bremen, Germany; Hamburg, Germany;
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.