At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 34 countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries
What You Will Be Doing:
Our Sales Directors are in territory and execute on territory plans, including identification of core customers and mapping the benefits of Elastic’s solutions to ensure customers success!
What You Bring Along:
- 10 years plus of Enterprise Software Sales in Japan
- Strong selling experience into Manufacturing space
- Executive level relationship with key accounts
- Strong channel experience
- Experience in open source is a plus
- Track record of over achievement
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of Splunk, Enterprise Search, Big Data, Cloud, IOT, Security preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Excellent oral and written communications in Japanese and English
- An optimistic vision for your future and ability to inspire your colleagues, customers and business partners around you.
- Strong prospecting capabilities, operational excellence and ability to effectively manage your own time.
- An understanding of lead qualification and strong ability converting opportunities into deals.
- Ability to form consultative relationships with your customers and to establish trust.
- Communication skills with Executives.
- Strong business references that can comment positively on the quality of your career
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.