Eight Sleep is the first sleep fitness company. At Eight Sleep we design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our mission is to make people’s sleep count for more, using innovative technology, detailed design, and proven science and data to personalize and improve each night for everybody—changing the way people sleep forever and for better.
We've just launched our temperature-regulated smart bed, the Pod. It's an absolute game changer, improving people's health and happiness by changing the way they sleep. Early feedback is great, but we still have a long way to go toward achieving our mission. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors including Valor Equity Partners ,Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we’ve raised over $150 million (Series C) to date. We were recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics in 2018.
That is why Eight Sleep is looking for a Training and QA Specialist (reporting to Director, Customer Success), who will support a team of 30 support representatives to achieve SLAs and improve customer experience for the members.
How you'll contribute
- Training Responsibilities:
- Oversee the onboarding of new support team agents
- Manage the training platform and identify ongoing learning opportunities
- Conduct regular 1:1s and coaching sessions with agents
- Collect and track member and agent feedback to develop resource materials
- Leverage knowledge of CX industry standards and best practices to manage current systems, as well as explore new tools and channels to meet business needs
- QA Responsibilities:
- Weekly review of CSAT/NPS surveys to track member sentiment and agent performance
- Analyze weekly data to deliver reports, trends, insights, and key learnings to Director and/or other company stakeholders
- Oversee queue SLAs and team KPIs to ensure they are not only being met, but strategize on how to exceed those goals
- Maintain and build upon existing CX team forecasting models to help plan for peak business periods and identify cost optimizations
- Assist with curating and/or updating help center, internal and outbound communication
- Provide clear documentation of all agent QA cases and performance reviews
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-3+ years of experience in overseeing a remote team
- Passion for leading and coaching others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Remain calm, professional, and communicative under pressure, and during events that impact the member
- Proven track record of analyzing information, troubleshooting problems, and overall issue resolution
- Positive attitude and high energy performer
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
Why you’ll love Eight
- We’re a tight-knit, passionate team that’s working to improve people’s lives by improving the way they sleep
- Leadership is committed to employees’ wellness and career development
- You’ll get a better night sleep every night; all full-time employees receive the Pod
- Flexible, generous PTO
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
At Eight Sleep we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.