Eight Sleep is the first sleep fitness company. At Eight Sleep we design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our mission is to make people’s sleep count for more, using innovative technology, detailed design, and proven science and data to personalize and improve each night for everybody—changing the way people sleep forever and for better.
We've just launched our temperature-regulated smart bed, the Pod. It's an absolute game changer, improving people's health and happiness by changing the way they sleep. Early feedback is great, but we still have a long way to go toward achieving our mission. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors including Valor Equity Partners , Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we’ve raised over $150 million (Series C) to date. We were recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics in 2018.
That is why Eight Sleep is looking for a Technical Recruiter to drive the recruiting process by sourcing, partnering with executives and attracting candidates for the company. Eight Sleep is a Series C startup in hypergrowth mode looking to double the size of the company by end of the year. We are seeking someone who is passionate about building and scaling a company. You will be responsible for building strategies to engage and build relationships with top talent.
How you'll contribute
- Proactively source active and passive candidates who will play a key role in building Eight Sleep products
- Act as a talent advisor to hiring managers by providing full life cycle recruiting support
- Use hiring metrics to develop new and more efficient hiring solutions
- Maintain and improve Eight Sleep candidate experience
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates for open roles
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years of technical recruiting, sourcing and client management experience
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and change direction on short notice
- Ability to execute on priorities with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Passion for building and scaling effective teams
- Strong track record of building trust with hiring managers in a collaborative environment
- Hands-on experience using recruiting tools such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). Experience with Greenhouse is a strong plus
Why you’ll love Eight
- We’re a tight-knit, passionate team that’s working to improve people’s lives by improving the way they sleep
- Leadership is committed to employees’ wellness and career development
- You’ll get a better night sleep every night; all full-time employees receive the Pod
- Flexible, generous PTO
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
At Eight Sleep we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.