Eight Sleep is the first sleep fitness company. At Eight Sleep we design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our mission is to make people’s sleep count for more, using innovative technology, detailed design, and proven science and data to personalize and improve each night for everybody—changing the way people sleep forever and for better.
We've just launched our temperature-regulated smart bed, the Pod. It's an absolute game changer, improving people's health and happiness by changing the way they sleep. Early feedback is great, but we still have a long way to go toward achieving our mission. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors including Valor Equity Partners ,Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we’ve raised over $150 million (Series C) to date. We were recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics in 2018.
That's why we are hiring an International Marketing Manager to support the launch of new markets and help us grow the business into new countries worldwide. You’ll be responsible for setting a strategy and budgets for each market in order to hit goals, as well as oversee the end to end implementation of initiatives including brand and paid marketing campaigns, localization of advertising, and more.
This is a crucial role in growing the business by building brand awareness and traction in new markets for the company. You’ll report directly to the VP of Brand and Marketing, and work remotely.
How you’ll contribute:
First and foremost, we are a mission-driven company, so passion for what we do and our mission is key. At a high level, the role encompasses three areas:
- Craft go-to-market strategies that build revenue channels from new markets.
- Craft marketing plans that increase brand awareness and drive qualified traffic into our funnels by leveraging advertising campaigns, partnerships, and culturally relevant conversations for each new market including Canada, UK, and Europe.
- Stay up to date on marketing trends, cultural news, and relevant brands to help shape initiatives.
- Oversee execution of each initiative.
- Execute on the marketing plan, owning the end-to-end coordination of each initiative as well as determining the proper allocation of budgets.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure all tactics align with the strategic objectives of the company and our brand positioning.
- Anticipate the needs and dependencies of teams to build a strong collaborative relationship that ensures the success of every initiative.
- Liaise closely with the Press, Growth and Influencer teams to build earned and paid media amplification into GTM plans
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed as we launch into new markets.
- Measure results and iterate.
- Oversee the measurement and reporting of KPIs that track the results across each independent market, including owning revenue and ROAS KPIs by country.
- Utilize data to inform future initiatives, revenue projections and budgetary requests.
What you need to succeed:
- You are interested in the health and wellness space, particularly in sleep.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience on the brand or agency side: running a data-driven GTM process process, from strategy to multi-channel execution
- You’ve managed or worked with agencies and/or in-house teams to build successful campaigns to launch new business lines or new markets
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with a deep understanding of how to successfully tell stories that connect with audiences
- You know how to build strategies to turn every initiative into a profitable one
- You are data-driven and eager to measure the results of your initiatives. You are familiar with the latest tools to efficiently monitor all initiatives and optimize for KPIs.
- You know how to build reports that properly convey the impact that your campaigns have on the business.
- You are execution-focused, and work with an owner mentality, willing to roll up your sleeves
- You thrive as an independent thinker, and can strategize how to achieve goals even in open-ended ambiguous environments.
- You have strong organizational skills, and the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master new skills
- You have a natural curiosity for what’s trending, and stay up to date on what other brands are doing
- You enjoy working remotely.
- You are excited about the opportunity to build a fast-growing brand into an iconic company.
Bonus points for:
- Specific experience at launching a nascent brand into new markets internationally.
Why you’ll love Eight
- We’re a tight-knit, passionate team that’s working to impact people’s lives by improving the way they sleep
- Work alongside an award-winning team of marketers, creatives and engineers from diverse backgrounds
- Opportunity to play a defining role in the future of Eight Sleep and the sleep fitness category
- Leadership is committed to employees’ wellness and career development
- You’ll get a better night sleep every night; all full-time employees receive the Pod
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
- Fully distributed workforce
- Role ownership, and uncapped growth opportunities
At Eight Sleep we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.