Eight Sleep is the first sleep fitness company. At Eight Sleep we design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our mission is to power human potential through better sleep, using innovative technology, detailed design, and proven science and data to personalize and improve each night for everybody—changing the way people sleep forever and for better. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors including Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, it was named by Fast Company in 2018 as one of the Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics.
Our flagship temperature regulated smart bed, the Pod Pro, was named one of Time Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2019. It's an absolute game changer, improving people's health and happiness by changing the way they sleep. While feedback has been good so far, we’re expecting to grow even more next year and are looking for someone who can help drive much of that growth.
That is why we are looking for a talented Ecommerce Product Manager to join our expanding Growth team and take on responsibilities spanning the consumer website, fulfillment infrastructure, and core analytics systems. If you are a growth-oriented technical problem solver looking for a way to apply your unique skill set to exciting and impactful business challenges, this is the right opportunity for you. You’ll report directly to our Director of Product and work remotely.
How you’ll contribute:
First and foremost, we are a mission-driven company, so passion for what we do and our mission is key. At a high level, the role encompasses two areas:
- Understand, educate, and convert visitors to our website + support them all the way through the delivery experience.
- Analyze behavioral data and run surveys to better understand user needs, then suggest improvements and test ideas based on this data.
- Manage and execute on the roadmap for our ecommerce experience based on what you learn.
- Design experiments and features that drive growth KPIs and improve our customer experience.
- Collaborate with SEO experts to maintain content and technical optimizations up to date.
- Work closely with members of the Growth and Ops teams to identify ways to support or improve various initiatives.
- Ship quickly and at a high level of quality
- Scope, prioritize, and coordinate all projects, deadlines, and team resources to advance the performance of our website and delivery experience.
- Translate high level strategy into detailed technical requirements and high fidelity prototypes.
- Work closely with the development team to accelerate delivery while maintaining a high level of quality.
What you need to succeed:
- You are interested in the health and wellness space, particularly sleep.
- A solid understanding of modern web technologies.
- Intuitive understanding of how to manipulate, analyze and interpret highly complex data; ability to synthesize vast amounts of user data into a coherent understanding of needs and motivations
- Desire to make a significant impact as part of a rapidly growing, dynamic team
- Dynamic, creative problem solver who loves facing new challenges
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude)
- You enjoy working remotely.
- You are excited about the opportunity to build a fast-growing brand into an iconic company.
Bonus points for:
- Experience managing a team of developers and designers.
- Experience with ecommerce sites or health tech.
- Knowledge of design programs (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop)
- A background in mathematics or statistic
Why you’ll love Eight Sleep:
- We’re a tight-knit, passionate team that’s working to impact people’s lives by improving the way they sleep
- Work alongside an award-winning team of marketers, creatives and engineers from diverse backgrounds
- Opportunity to play a defining role in the future of Eight Sleep and the sleep fitness category
- Leadership is committed to employees’ wellness and career development
- You’ll get a better night sleep every night; all full-time employees receive the Pod
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
- Fully distributed workforce
- Role ownership, and uncapped growth opportunities
At Eight Sleep we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.