Eight Sleep is the first sleep fitness company. At Eight Sleep we design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our mission is to make people’s sleep count for more, using innovative technology, detailed design, and proven science and data to personalize and improve each night for everybody—changing the way people sleep forever.
Our mission is to fuel human potential through optimal sleep. In 2019, we launched our temperature-regulated smart bed, The Pod. We currently power the sleep of over 60,000 people every night. Eight Sleep has partnered with Barry’s as their Official Sleep Fitness Partner. We actively collaborate with Justin Medeiros, 2021 Crossfit Champion and Red Gerard, U.S. Snowboarding Olympic Gold-Medalist. GQ awarded Eight Sleep the Fitness Reward in 2021, along with receiving the Men’s Health Sleep Award that same year. Eight Sleep is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors and recognized as one of the Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies In Consumer Electronics.
That's why Eight Sleep is looking for an exceptional Growth Analytics Manager to join the team. As a Growth Analytics Manager, we will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of product managers, business analysts, and growth managers. You will work on large and complex data sets to understand the behavior of Eight Sleep’s end users, develop and analyze strategies for business growth and product development, and help design and prototype analytical and reporting tools that will support Eight’s growth.
How you'll contribute
- Closely monitor the Performance Marketing & Acquisition program, identifying and analyzing trends or opportunities and sharing insights across the growth & marketing team.
- Create and maintain dashboards and visualizations using Looker, Google Analytics, and other tools to streamline reporting across the growth team
- Collaborate with Director of Performance Marketing on a monthly cadence to develop and revise monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue projections against core business metrics
- Create and analyze lift-based/incremental experiments across Performance Marketing channels (Facebook, Search, YouTube, OTT, etc.)
- Analyze customer journey data to identify key indicators of intent and areas of friction
- Work with the Director of Performance Marketing to deepen Eight Sleep’s understanding user acquisition and improve performance at the portfolio and channel level
- Act as a key driver in building and improving Eight Sleep’s attribution modeling
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years working experience with data/growth analysis; Bachelor or Masters degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related field preferred
- Working experience and knowledge in Looker, Tableau, or similar business intelligence software
- Experience with third-party web & mobile analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Segment, or Amplitude
- A data-driven approach to performance marketing and experience utilizing large data sets to inform strategic decision making
- Be an Independent self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable owning a high level of responsibility
Bonus points for
- Additional statistical analysis programming (R, Python, etc.)
- Media buying/execution experience
Why you’ll love Eight
- We’re a tight-knit, passionate team that’s working to improve people’s lives by improving the way they sleep
- Leadership is committed to employees’ wellness and career development
- You’ll get a better night sleep every night; all full-time employees receive the Pod
- Flexible, generous PTO
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
At Eight Sleep we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.