Eight Sleep is the first sleep fitness company. At Eight Sleep we design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our mission is to make people’s sleep count for more, using innovative technology, detailed design, and proven science and data to personalize and improve each night for everybody—changing the way people sleep forever and for better.
We've just launched our temperature-regulated smart bed, the Pod. It's an absolute game changer, improving people's health and happiness by changing the way they sleep. Early feedback is great, but we still have a long way to go toward achieving our mission. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors including Valor Equity Partners ,Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we’ve raised over $150 million (Series C) to date. We were recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics in 2018.
That's why Eight Sleep is looking for an exceptional Growth Analytics Manager to join the team. As a Growth Analytics Manager, we will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of product managers, business analysts, and growth managers. You will work on large and complex data sets to understand the behavior of Eight Sleep’s end users, develop and analyze strategies for business growth and product development, and help design and prototype analytical and reporting tools that will support Eight’s growth.
How you'll contribute
- Work closely with the growth team to identify, design, and implement reports, dashboards, and analysis needed by the business
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and data (traffic to website, conversions and metrics) that needs to measure and grow Eight Sleep
- Analyze customer behavior on our app and product and transform raw data into insightful findings
- Create insightful dashboards and visualizations using Google Analytics, Looker, and other tools to help inform the team
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and growth managers to analyze product performance trends and analyze A/B testing results to improve website/app experience
- Experience delivering growth on the most important top-line company KPI's.
- Quantify, measure, and visualize the improvement/success of new products, features, and business initiatives
- Build data-driven solutions to improve processes and be a key contributor to build a data-centric organization
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years working experience with data analysis; Bachelor or Masters degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related field
- Strong Understanding and proven track record in quantitative analysis in the e-commerce industry
- Excellent SQL skills, experience in writing complex queries
- Working experience and knowledge in Looker, Tableau, or similar business intelligence software
- Experience with third-party web & mobile analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Segment, or Amplitude
- Be an Independent self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master new skills
- Detail-oriented and be execution focused
- Passion for automation and great at communicating to both technical and non-technical audiences
Bonus points for
- Experience analyzing app data or sleep data
- Proficiency with Python or R
Why you’ll love Eight
- We’re a tight-knit, passionate team that’s working to improve people’s lives by improving the way they sleep
- Leadership is committed to employees’ wellness and career development
- You’ll get a better night sleep every night; all full-time employees receive the Pod
- Flexible, generous PTO
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
At Eight Sleep we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.