Eigen is a natural language processing/machine learning B2B software platform company focused on transforming the way companies operate by unlocking the value of their textual data. Having just completed our Series B, Eigen has raised $60m to date and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Temasek, Lakestar, and Dawn Capital.
Whilst Eigen’s platform is general and sector agnostic, it is currently focused on the Financial Services, Legal, and Insurance sectors with clients such as Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, ING, Hiscox, and Allen & Overy.
Based in London and New York, Eigen has over 150 people and is rapidly scaling its operations, people, and customer base.
Why join Eigen?
- We are building a product on the cutting edge of Natural Language Processing technology
- We have an exceptional Senior Management team with some of the best minds across Sales, Engineering, Science and Product
- We are a highly collaborative, diverse, dynamic and supportive team with a positive culture
- We offer a great office environment, a clear development path, and many tangible benefits including:
- $1,000 annual training budget
- Bonus scheme
- 401k plan
- Healthcare cover/insurance
- Flexibility to manage your work and personal commitments
What you’ll be doing
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. An integral part of both Brand building and Demand Generation, you will be responsible for website, paid media strategy and organic search campaigns, and social media campaigns. You’ll be an active partner to the demand generation and content team members on email marketing journeys and automation, and website optimization. Responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing and expanding existing marketing channels, as well as launch and test new ones
- Executing against both prospecting and Remarketing strategies across digital platforms like LinkedIn and Google Display Network, managing performance to strict return on investment goals
- Test and experiment aggressively to find winning tactics and strategies to grow your channels
- Analyze data from multiple sources to uncover new opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with content marketing for effective social media campaigns
- Support demand generation with complimentary digital strategy
What you’ll need
- Experience in B2B digital marketing
- 5+ years in a performance marketing role at an agency or in-house
- Hands on expertise with Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Facebook platforms
- End to end understanding of the advertising process, campaign set up, tracking, optimization, and attribution
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to analyze data and make data driven decisions
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key takeaways and areas of opportunities
- Excellent project management skills with proven track record to meet deadlines
- BA/BS required
About our team
The Marketing team is made up of specialists across Branding, Communications, Content, Demand Generation, and Events. They work closely with our Sales & Account Management and Product teams, to ensure we are targeting and communicating effectively with the right customers. Whilst the team is largely focused on generating leads and awareness of the Eigen platform, they are also responsible for ensuring Eigen's brand is represented accurately on all platforms.