Eigen is a natural language processing/machine learning B2B software platform company focused on transforming the way companies operate by unlocking the value of their textual data. Having just completed our Series B, Eigen has raised $60m to date and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Temasek, Lakestar, and Dawn Capital.
Whilst Eigen’s platform is general and sector agnostic, it is currently focused on the Financial Services, Legal, and Insurance sectors with clients such as Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, ING, Hiscox, and Allen & Overy.
Based in London and New York, Eigen has over 150 people and is rapidly scaling its operations, people, and customer base.
What we’re building
We believe the future is in empowering businesses to make better decisions with their untapped data. Our engineers investigate fascinating problems and come up with clever solutions to help businesses unlock this hidden potential. We’re crafting ground-breaking software products in the spaces of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing - domains where client experiences are completely fresh and unknown. Sound interesting? Read on…….
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to help build the foundation for our Enterprise Sales team. You are a consultative solution-seller and natural born hunter with strong relationship-building and negotiation skills. You will be responsible for driving sales in global marquee accounts, closing net new logos and building long term relationships with these accounts.
What you’ll do
- Develop new business opportunities through dedicated prospecting across top Global 2000 accounts.
- Develop and execute a sales plan; maintain and communicate an accurate sales forecast.
- Manage complex sales cycles to close net new logos and nurture developing accounts through a disciplined “land & expand” strategy.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to leverage subject matter expertise and tactical help in order to drive opportunities to close.
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations.
- Own the entire sales cycle: from lead generation to contract-signing and beyond.
- Work with Customer Success team to identify and win upsell opportunities.
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts.
- Participate in continual improvement of the Eigen Sales Process.
- Conduct ongoing market analysis to understand customer needs
- 8+ years of quota carrying enterprise software or technology sales experience
- Consistent track record of over-achievement against plan in past positions
- Proven ability to close big (6- and 7-figure) deals across a wide range of industry verticals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Proven ability to comfortably navigate C-Level discussions across both business and technology stakeholders.
- Experience working is a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.