Eigen Technologies is a Natural Language Processing/Machine Learning company focused on transforming the way companies operate by unlocking the value of their textual data through the application of our cutting edge AI platform. Having just completed our Series B, Eigen has raised over $60m to date and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Temasek, Lakestar, Dawn Capital and ING.
Whilst Eigen’s AI platform is sector agnostic, the business currently services clients within the Financial Services, Legal and Insurance sectors; our client list includes Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, ING, Hiscox, and Allen & Overy.
Based in London and New York, Eigen has over 130 people and is rapidly scaling its operations, people, and customer base.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an ambitious, tenacious person to join our Sales and Commercial Team in New York as a pre-sales Solutions Consultant (SC). Fundamentally, the SC partners with the Sales Team to accelerate the sales process to win new and expanded opportunities. SCs ensure that the client business problems are fully met by Eigen’s technology by leveraging a deep understanding of the technical details of the product, encompassing the API suite, databases, cloud/on prem offerings etc. as well as client needs.
What you’ll do
Solution Validation & Scoping
- Become a trusted partner to the Account Director in demonstrating and communicating the value of Eigen’s technology
- Work with the Account Director on activities that include technical demos, proposals, and requests for information to demonstrate Eigen’s competitive advantages
- Consult senior client stakeholders to understand the nature of their business challenge and technical hurdles, leveraging that knowledge to structure an impactful solution
- Work with Eigen’s delivery teams to scope and ensure that product deployments are set up for success
- Create targeted sales enablement content that empowers the Sales Team to confidently speak about and use the product
- Provide strategic input for how the sales process can be accelerated or improved
- Stay up-to-date on new product features and releases and identify areas they can progress client conversations
Cross-Team Collaboration. You will work closely with
- Product and SMEs to define and expand upon the current use case roadmap and help the Sales Team bring these use cases to market, along with provide a channel for customer feedback
- Marketing to ensure marketing campaigns and materials are technically accurate and convey the power of Eigen’s platform
- Delivery teams to coordinate projects that are set up to successfully solve client business problems
- Previous experience in technical pre-sales (minimum 2-4 years work experience)
- Degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent job-related experience (Bachelors, Masters level or work experience equivalent)
- Experience structuring software solutions for large enterprise clients
- Ability to articulate complex information in simple, clear terms to non-technical clients and users, including presentations
- Familiarity with software development practices and ability to work with and understand software engineers
- Ability to travel (travel between our offices and client premises may be required)